Who are you?
As AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer you will need to bridge the gap between the cloud team and the development team and/or client. In this role you will provide the necessary technical and agile support to the cloud team.
What skills do you need?
- DevOps and Security mindset.
- Ability to understand the needs from the development team (background in PHP and/or Node.js development is preferred) and clients.
- Ability to professionally communicate with other teams (development, security) and clients.
- Ability to write clear user stories and follow them up with the team.
- Proven experience as tech lead and/or team lead.
- Good understanding of Networking concepts: TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, …
- Hands on experience with AWS (or azure)
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience with Linux and Windows OS Environments
It is also a plus if you have:
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Terraform or Cloudformation)
- AWS certification (Professional or Speciality preferred)
What will you do?
- Building, managing and improving the Azure environment using Terraform.
- Operating Kubernetes on Azure (application releases, AKS upgrades)
- Second line technical support for our clients (including extended work hours)
Your know-how will enable you to bring a real added value to our customers, and you will contribute to the development of our projects concerned while benefiting from the sharing and pooling of our teams‘ experiences.
What we’re offering you?
You will join a team shooting for the latest technologies available, in a constantly evolving and challenging environment. You will have a permanent contract with Positive Thinking Company and work in our office in Sofia. As a AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer in the Positive Thinking Company, you will be granted with:
- Excellent remuneration package
- The opportunity to train and work on promising technologies
- The opportunity to participate in the development of our offers and solutions
- Benefit from a real career follow-up, within a structure that is characterized by its commitment and proximity
- Benefit from mentoring, workshops, certifications and training to help you develop your skills
- Benefit from Additional health care and Multisport card
- Internal Referral Program
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and team buildings, indoor and outdoor
- You will have 22 days paid annual leave