YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide performance, reliability & resilience testing strategies
- Create own and manage the application Release schedule
- Manage scope of release to ensure all risk and impacts are captured and mitigated
- Own, manage and demonstrate uplift from PIRs for continuous improvement on the release process
- Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology
- Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement
- Work to define and influence the ongoing process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
- Drive the implementation of highly available and scalable architectures for core components of the Service
- Champion the importance of Operational Excellence to facilitate improved reliability and service to our Colleagues and Customers (internal & external) and address specific operations needs and concerns.
- Be responsible for the big picture of how systems are related to each other, they will use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Software/Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Programming or related tertiary qualification is advantageous.
- 5+ years’ extensive experience of DevOPs or Site/Service Reliability Engineering across all Phases of the software lifecycle
- Experienced in Azure and AWS cloud technologies
- Experienced in leading and motivating test teams in a highly pressurize and results orientated environment utilising CD/CI / Dev Ops
- Proficient user of JIRA, Confluence, qTEST, GitHUB, Jenkins, Gradle, Linux (via Command line) & other leading DevOps tools
- Ability to develop code and work with testers and developers
- Ability to lead and coach on code reviews between Developers and Quality Engineering.
- Experience in multiple automation frameworks
- Practical experience of Service-Orientated Architectures
- Proven management of multiple interdependent deliveries on time and in budget
- Experienced and highly capable in continually developing and balancing technical and soft skills with an understanding that making great software requires both problem identification and prevention
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization and time management skills
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills and willingness to take ownership Campaigner and sponsor of CI/CD methodologies
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting „Cloud First“ technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers‘ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.