What you will do as a Medior ReactJS Engineer?
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js application code and services for the production and pre-release environments;
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems, and any code as required;
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable microservices-based products;
- Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this;
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling;
- Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code.
Which skills do you need as a Medior ReactJS Engineer?
- Solid experience in all areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including accessibility and security concerns;
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs design (GraphQL desirable) and microservices-based systems;
- Solid experience in Agile development environments;
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code;
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology;
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
Nice to have
- Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry;
- Experience in using front-end testing and test runners (eg. Selenium, Mocha/Chai/Jest).
- Experience in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services – particularly Serverless Development:Experience in Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies.
- Experience in modern CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle);
- Any additional certification or training in IT, Business, Computer Science, or related area
Why coworkers love working with us
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting « Cloud First » technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.