Who are you?
You are a Quality Assurance convinced by the Agile methodology, and you will like to take part in leading and development QA process and team working on high-quality native cloud applications. Take part in challenging projects, including building them from scratch using a modern and more robust technology stack – ReactJS, Bitbucket, CI/CD based on CircleCI, AWS cloud services, etc.
What skills do you need?
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance, with a min of 3 years experience on Lead position
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and SDLC, and ability to apply the knowledge in daily operations;
- Experience in selecting/creating and integrating testing frameworks
- Experience with TestRail
- In-depth knowledge of best software testing and QA practices
- Experience in working in distributed teams and Agile environment
- Familiar with project management tools (JIRA or similar);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
It is also a plus if you have:
- Experience with Automated testing architectures/frameworks
- Experience with Cypress.io
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Continuous integration and build tools
- Diplomas are not important to us but are always a plus! We are looking for a passionate person who can present us with a project he is proud of.
What will you do?
As a Quality Assurance Lead you will take part in challenging projects, using the latest technologies. Your role will be to select/create and integrate testing framework which will be used in all company projects.
- Writing high-quality test cases both for manual and automated execution
- Working closely with the Product Managers to define and clarify the requirements
- Mentoring and guiding less experienced QA team members
- Contributing to our performance and load automated testing
- Executing the regression test suite for the application
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and release process
- Analyze the software requirements in order to identify functional & business scenarios to ensure optimal quality of the product;
Your know-how will enable you to bring a real added value to our customers, and you will contribute to the development of our projects concerned while benefiting from the sharing and pooling of our teams’ experiences.
What we’re offering you?
You will join a team shooting for the latest technologies available, in a constantly evolving and challenging environment. You will have a permanent contract with Positive Thinking Company and work in our office in Sofia. As a Quality Assurance Lead in the Positive Thinking Company, you will be granted with:
- Excellent remuneration package
- The opportunity to train and work on promising technologies
- The opportunity to participate in the development of our offers and solutions
- Benefit from a real career follow-up, within a structure that is characterized by its commitment and proximity
- Benefit from mentoring, workshops, certifications and training to help you develop your skills
- Benefit from Additional health care and Multisport card
- Internal Referral Program
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and team buildings, indoor and outdoor
- You will have 22 days paid annual leave