YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive a Performance Engineering approach across the SDLC and contribute to platform integration and better system performance outcomes through analysis and testing
- Implement and monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects
- Write user and infrastructure stories that reflect the NFR of the individual software components to allow all stakeholders to reach an agreement on the non-functional requirements of the Platform
- Provide estimations of the effort required to implement software and infrastructure user stories
- Validate that NFRs for software components to be implemented for the software and Infrastructure user stories
- Develop performance automation scripts to validate the NFRs criteria contained in the user stories
- Drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems
- Ensure that an automation first approach is followed. With a focus on the importance of NFRs through all phases on the SLDC
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role and escalate events, issues, or breaches as they are identified.
- Promote shared goals of creating high-quality software
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture, and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Performance Engineering.
- Performance Analysis and tuning web and application-based applications at scale.
- Experienced in Performance Testing Tools (JMeter, Performance Centre, Gatling).
- Experience in Application and Infrastructure Performance Monitoring and Analytics Tools (such as AppDynamics, Nagios, CA Wily Introscope, Splunk).
- Software development, programming, or scripting languages/frameworks (Java (Spring/Springboot), J2EE, Ruby, Python, Perl, Shell).
Nice to have
- Linux administration (Debian, Ubuntu and RHEL) and standard UNIX utilities and programs
- Database technologies (Oracle) /SQL).
- Automation and Collaboration (Jenkins, Atlassian Suite).
- Azure or other Cloud Computing
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting « Cloud First » technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.