We’re seeking experienced Delivery Lead to support the delivery of our teams in Vietnam in building the next best digital home lending experience. You will join our Digital Home Lending Experience Tribe and be responsible for support the end-to-end delivery of the Engineering Teams in Vietnam, as well as managing the release of multiple team’s features to production.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Create and manage the adaptive delivery plan for multiple Vietnam Engineering teams. Ensure it is integrated to the wider tribe end-to-end release plan.
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and continuous improvements plans for the Vietnam Engineering teams.
- Provide status reports regarding milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issue, communicating across leadership.
- Coach teams towards being self-organised for Agile / Scrum ceremonies. But be prepared to facilitate when required.
- Accountable for the quality of Agile / Scrum ceremonies
- Manage the team capacity and negotiate priorities, timelines with Product Owners and other business stakeholders
- Liaise with onshore/offshore engineering teams, business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of process.
- Ensure the release of features to production comply to NAB risk frameworks and educate the Vietnam engineering team in the use of the risk tools and framework.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders in Australia (e.g. Product Manager, Delivery Owner)
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Support the Vietnam engineering teams in their communication to onshore teams and stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Delivery Management experience
- 7+ years in Software Development environment
- Excellent experience in SDLC methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Proven ability to manage and delivery complex technology projects involve multiple engineering teams both onshore and offshore
- Experience managing complex digital products (e.g. Online Banking, large digital projects)
- Real world experience with large scale Agile adoption, not just theoretical knowledge.
- Strong stakeholder management experience – raise and resolve blockers from the Vietnam team with onshore stakeholders;
- Technically competent with various software programs like Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio & Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with IT Service Management (e.g. Release Management) and experience with using Service Now or similar.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills and ability to present and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Strong English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience working in large enterprise organisations e.g. banking
- Exposure to Microservices, Web and Cloud technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or similar
- Project Management Professional (PMP certification preferred
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting “Cloud First” technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.