What will you do?
As our next DevOps Engineer you will:
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to join our teams and bring your expertise directly at our client’s offices or in our in-house solutions team.
- Make the bridge between the development and the operational teams
- Implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
- Create an automated developing environment
- Follow the best practices and the Agile methodology
- Be surrounded by the latest technologies (AWS, Docker, Ansible, Gitlab, CI, Puppet, etc)
- Work with the latest technologies and you will profit by our partnerships with AWS, Citrix, etc.
- Work interdependently in cross functional teams.
- Coordinate with technical experts from other domains when needed.
- Acquire and share technical and industry knowledge with your peer community and with your customers continuously.
Which skills do you need as a DevOps Engineer?
- 1-3 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer or as a Software Engineer in a DevOps environment.
- Have experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of IaC tools such as Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience with containerization technology (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Knowledge of automated configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Good command of the main languages
- Have experience in Cloud environment
- High level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in English and French or Dutch
- Ability to accommodate to new tools and technologies easily
Who Will You Be Working With?
You will join a dynamic, experienced team of committed and passionate DevOps specialists, eager to push the boundaries of what the Positive Thinking Company can achieve.
On a day to day basis you’ll be working with the Domain Leader, Project Delivery Managers, Product Owners, Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, and team members of other domains of expertise. Our teams are as diverse as their personalities. They come with all sorts of interests and backgrounds and bring to the table a set of complementary skills that they share and learn from.
Right from the start you will be immersed in a culture that encourages creativity, fun, collaboration, and allows for errors, all fueling our innovation.
Why Will You Love Working With Us?
- As part of our 360° evolution scheme, your HR team will give you the resources to continue learning, start mentoring and help you design a clear career advancement path.
- Our multidisciplinary communities will give you the opportunity to pursue projects that may lie outside your area of expertise.
- Because work-life balance is key, you will enjoy the flexible working hours and optional weekly home office.
- Give an extra meaning to your work by getting involved in any cause close to you heart. Environmental, humanitarian, social projects? We make them come true.
- Athlete, gamer, or refined gourmet: there will be always be an afterwork session for you. Get-togethers are organized locally and on a regular basis, so you can let off some steam with your colleagues.