Don’t just code, code with the best using international standards in quality and design. At the PYCOGROUP, you’ll stand beside like-minded colleagues who are equally passionate about learning and improving their skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Being a Technical leader of development team for Web/Online projects with responsibilities below:
- Study & analyze requirements (with PM/TA/BA)
- Participate in designing Alternative Solution, Technical Architect, Component Design (with TA)
- Key developer on important & core project functions, technical problem solving for project
- Be delegation from PM in assignment, manage & monitor development team members.
- Coordinate & conduct quality assurance activities (unit test, integration test, technical review, code review …)
- Directly communicate with client sometime for solving the technical issues
In functional team
- Research & self study on key technology or new technology follow company skill need.
- Training & Coaching junior level, contribute on team training & study
- Support sales in estimation & technical analyst for making quotation, proposal for new projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- +7 years’ experience working in Software Development:
- Expert in all areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including accessibility and security concerns;
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM);
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs design (GraphQL desirable) and microservices-based system;
- Solid experience in Agile development environments;
- Knowledge in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services – particularly Serverless Development:
- Knowledge in modern CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle);
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code;
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in leading and coaching at least one software engineer team on various projects;
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
What You Are Nice To Have:
- Experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry;
- Experience in using front-end testing and test runners (eg. Selenium, Mocha/Chai/Jest).
- Any additional certification or training in IT, Business, Computer Science, or related area.