At The Positive Thinking Company, we are looking for the talent of today and tomorrow to strengthen our community of experts. Joining us means contributing to raising the technical knowledge of our teams and building together a company that is like us by sharing ideas, passions, and solutions.
So, would you like to take flight with us and become our next Functional Analyst?
To be perfectly sure, here’s all the information you need!
To strengthen our team, we are looking for talented consultants with a Positive Mindset! You speak French and/or Dutch and English fluently and have at least one relevant experience in functional analysis. You have high analytical, problem-solving, deductive and communication skills, a knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus.
Diplomas do not matter. We are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of.
As a functional analyst, you will have the chance to work in Agile environments on end-to-end projects. You will link the business and IT together to ensure the development of the best solutions answering the business needs. Specifically, you will:
– analyze, challenge and model business needs
– define and write the detailed functional specifications for the developers
– Define and handle the test phases
The technical and functional environments available with our customers are: Jira, Confluence, Visio, UML, BPMN, and more!
Your know-how will enable you to bring a real added value to our customers, and you will contribute to the development of our Web, Mobile & Software Domain concerned while benefiting from the sharing and pooling of our teams’ experiences.
By joining The Positive Thinking Company, you will strengthen a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions and sharing them at the many events organized each month! But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
– The opportunity to train and work on promising projects.
– The opportunity to participate in the development of our offers and solutions within our Web, Mobile & Software Domain.
– Benefit from a real career follow-up, within a structure that is characterized by its commitment and proximity.
– Benefit from mentoring, workshops, certifications like BABOC, BPMN Foundation and training, with accesses to Pluralsight, Datacamp or aCloudGuru, but also on a face-to-face basis in our office or at our partners’ premises, to help you develop your skills.
2020 Guillaume L. Technical Leader and Architect Bruxelles, Belgium
"Besides ensuring the follow-up and technical quality of the delivery, my position as Technical Leader & Architect is the opportunity to build for the past 4 years a unique Competence Center with a whole team on topics including Web and Mobile Development, Cloud, DevOps, UX, UI and Agility. Our projects being realized in close collaboration with our clients, each activity is a new challenge and/or role which allows me to evolve and learn every day with the team.”