As the key member of the technical team, Technical Architect will support the development team by defining the most suitable technical solutions or architecture and takes the technical lead on complex projects. You’ll collaborate directly with foreign clients and develop products alongside experts from around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support developers with complicated problems
- Contribute to and/or design system architecture
- Act as the key member of the technical team
- Take part in technical meetings with clients
- Develop high scale project with the latest Java/Scala ecosystem
- Research new technologies, involve in advance techniques evaluation as machine learning, data analytics, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE JOB
- Proven work experience (several years) as Java Technical Lead or Technical Architect
- Strong knowledge of J2EE technologies and related best practices
- Good knowledge of web/application containers (Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere …) and web/application deployment
- Good knowledge of cloud-based development (AWS, Azure).
- Good knowledge of CMS (AEM, Magnolia, CloudCMS).
- Experienced in working with common web-based applications and new web technology concepts (CMS, community, social networking, media streaming, CDN, etc…)
- Strong object-oriented mindset
- Proven design and architectural skills (especially Microservices Architecture)
- Strong knowledge of security in web development.
- Experience in technical leadership and coaching
- Expertise in code quality, coding standards, design patterns, and principles
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills (fluent and clear communicator).
- Reliable, trustworthy and having professional integrity