YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Work with business users to elicit and define user requirements through the use of the most appropriate method(s). Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources and translate them into functional requirements, and contribute to the management expectations
- Analyze requirements that are uniquely traceable, verifiable and prioritized in a manner that is acceptable to both business and technology stakeholders
- Use data and process modeling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, business, object, and dataflow modeling) to analyze and represent information in an effective form, in order to translate business requirements into meaningful statements of work
- Support the delivery of features including on-going JIRA maintenance of features and stories/tasks;
- Communicate iteration priorities, feature sets, roadmaps, and customer feedback to a variety of different stakeholders and executives
- Apply strong Business Analysis skills and methodologies to ensure that what is produced is aligned and value maximized for our customers
- Engage and discuss with the client on the status of a project, as well as constantly ensure our clients’ requirements are understood by the team
- Support and review the testing scenarios, test data, and defects verification throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Represent the project team at workshops, presentations, showcases, and other meetings as appropriate, ensuring any decisions made are communicated back to the engineering team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent in English communication (both verbal and written)
- Good at presentation skill (with English language)
- At least 9 months of experience as BA or other positions with similar responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree of IT, Computer Science, Business Information System or equivalent
- Ability to understand and prepare simple wireframe, mock-ups and diagram for business or technical purposes
- Good at teamwork, collaboration
- Good at analysis, problem solving and detail-oriented
- Can-do attitude, open mindset and critical thinking
- Basic knowledge of API, Database, SDLC, Testing and so on
- Knowledge of UML is a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is preferred
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting “Cloud First” technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.