What you will do as a Mobile QA Engineer?
- Implement shift-left testing, automation first to test early and often
- Code automated tests during build and regression test phases and integrate into the CI/CD pipeline
- Create test plans, execute test cases, and prepare test summary reports for features built-in your team
- Review solution documentation, and assist with the analysis, testing, and resolution of issues
- Support defining the user story acceptance criteria and ensuring stories meet with a high level of quality
- Influence your team to think of Quality first, conduct training to empower developers to a level of sufficient testing skills
Which skills do you need as a Mobile QA Engineer?
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Manual & Automation testing on mobile platforms (both iOS and Android)
- Expert in Mobile native testing, both Manual and Automation (e.g. Appium / Expresso)
- Experienced in creating well-structured automation test cases using the page-object model.
- Experience with Cloud Testing platforms (e.g. Perfecto, Browserstack)
- Experience with QTest or similar, JIRA, Confluence
- Solid knowledge of testing methodologies covering all test levels, static test, and dynamic testing
- Familiar with GIT Flow and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Familiar with mobile accessibility support
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong English communication (verbal & written)
Nice to have
- Web Automation – Selenium Webdriver or similar
- API Contract Testing and Automation – PACT, Postman, etc
- Performance Testing – Jmeter, Gatling or similar
- Visual UI Testing frameworks – Applitools, Sikuli, Percy, etc
- CI/CD tools – SonarQube, Gradle, JFrog
- Exposure to AWS and cloud-native architecture
- Understanding wireless technology (e.g. 3G, 4G, CDMA, and LTE)
- Mobile operating system knowledge (e.g. iOS, watchOS, Android)
- ISTQB – Certified
Why coworkers love working with us
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting “Cloud First” technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.