At the Positive Thinking Company, we are looking for your talent to strengthen and grow our community of apps and platforms experts. Joining us is joining a company that resembles you, building itself as you express your talents, share your passion, and communicate your ideas.
So, would you like to take off with us to join the Digital Dedicated Team and become our next NodeJS Technical Lead in Ho Chi Minh City?
To be perfectly sure, here is all the information you need!!
Don’t just code, code with the best using international standards in quality and design. At the Positive Thinking, you’ll stand beside like-minded colleagues who are equally passionate about learning and improving their skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
Being a Technical leader of development team for Web/Online projects with responsibilities below:
• Study & analyze requirements (with PM/TA/BA)
• Participate in designing Alternative Solution, Technical Architect, Component Design (with TA)
• Key developer on important & core project functions, technical problem solving for project
• Be delegation from PM in assignment, manage & monitor development team members.
• Coordinate & conduct quality assurance activities (unit test, integration test, technical review, code review …)
• Directly communicate with client sometime for solving the technical issues
In functional team
• Research & self study on key technology or new technology follow company skill need.
• Training & Coaching junior level, contribute on team training & study
• Support sales in estimation & technical analyst for making quotation, proposal for new projects.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
• Expert knowledge of developing projects based on Node.js with HAPI
• Practical experience in programming with MongoDB, Redis and MySQL (or PostGres) from Node application
• Practical experience in data streaming or event driven programming with Node via Apache Kafka or RabitMQ
• Good understanding and practical experience in applying design patterns, designing REST APIs, SSO/OAuth, LDAP
• Good understanding about search technologies (SOLR, ElasticSearch …)
• Solid professional experience in using Node.js unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Istanbul etc.)
• Practical experience in code refactoring, pair programming, code review, continuous integration, GIT
• Ability to write structured, well-documented and maintainable code
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with API gateway implementation (routing, data aggregation, authentication, authorization, …)
• Practical experience with Docker
• Experience with microservices development, especially implementing monitorability/traceability/performance design and optimization is a big plus
• Experience with Kubernetes, CI/CD on GitLab (or equivalent tools), AliCloud (or AWS/Azure/GCP), Terraform is a plus
• Experience with Serverless architecture (AWS Lambda or Azure function or the likes) is a plus
• Experience with data analytic platform like Apache Spark is a plus
• Experience with GraphQL is a plus