The PHP Team Lead works in a dedicated team to improve a global-scale product, employing latest technologies and frameworks. The role collaborates directly with tech experts and like-minded colleagues who are passionate about making impact on digital transformation.
What you will do
- We are a passionate, dedicated and driven engineering team looking for experienced Lead Engineers that can help take our technology stack to the next level. With a focus on user experience, scalability, automation and innovation, we are becoming a data-driven company that is constantly trying to improve our services and strive to create the best possible experience for our customers. With innovative and interactive credit reporting tools and an analytical and recommendation engine based on our unique peer to peer community data set, this is an outstanding opportunity to work in a challenging fast-paced role.
- You are a good fit for us if you love coding and have a real passion for building web applications. You would have worked with complex projects in collaboration with other team members to create user-friendly solutions that delight your users. You are passionate about continuously learning and experimenting with new technologies along with mentoring junior members of the team. You enjoy collaborating with others inside and outside of the engineering team. You are motivated, passionate, and proud of your work. You take initiative to drive projects forward and you have the ability to articulate ideas and think critically about how to execute them.
What you should have
- At least 7 years’ experience working in Software Development, experience in leading an Engineer team working on complex applications for enterprise products.
- Deep understanding of how to build performant, reliable, decoupled, testable and maintainable code with PHP – Symfony
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with building services and RESTful APIs.
- AWS services such as EC2, ElasticSearch, SQS, RDS, Lambda and S3. Our data centres are exclusively in the cloud.
- Develop and document technical standards for the company platform.
- Ensure development standards are met.
- Be a champion of the company’s culture and values.
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
- Strong leadership & coaching skills (both in technical & human relations).
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Experience and knowledge of building microservices.
- Worked with containers.
- An understanding of Domain-Driven Design and bounded contexts.
About Positive Thinking Company
Positive Thinking Company is a global independent tech consultancy group. With a team of more than 3,000 talented tech specialists on the ground in over 35 cities across Europe, the USA, Asia, Australia and Africa, we serve clients of all sizes. We believe collaboration betters our world. Our unique open ecosystem model allows us to deliver end-to-end tech solutions.
About our partner
CreditorWatch is a commercial credit reporting bureau with over 50,000 customers across Australia, from sole traders through to ASX listed public companies.
CreditorWatch holds the credit file of every entity in Australia and enables businesses of all sizes to access credit risk information on any entity in Australia (including sole traders, trusts and partnerships) to determine what sort of risk they represent to their business.
About BOT Model
Our BOT model provides a long-term solution for successfully delivering your product roadmap without outsourcing your software development. In just a few weeks, we can set up dedicated software development teams in Vietnam which will be steadily integrated in your organization and can eventually be fully transferred.
For more information about our BOT model, please click here.