In response to the rapid expansion of our team at VDC, we’re seeking a talented Principal Recruitment Consultant. In this role, you will establish yourself as a subject matter expert, focusing primarily on senior engineering roles and above, partnering and collaborating with hiring managers and teams to bring exceptional talents to VDC. You also act as a trusted mentor to junior team members.
What you will do
- Provide exceptional service and full life-cycle recruiting
- Cultivate, develop and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional team member
- Communicate, advise, and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends, and health of candidate pipeline to the hiring manager and related stakeholders
- Proactively build and maintain a strong network of talented candidates for a broad/deep range of positions
- Own, manage and drive full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities from the creation of the interview plan to offer acceptance while keeping the company’s recruitment systems (Bullhorn/Jira) updated timely
- Present company and position VDC’s value proposition and story in a compelling manner
- Take initiative and continuously improve the related workflows
- Provide sufficient support and coaching to junior members
- Act as a supervisor to sourcing group:
- Lead and oversee the sourcing group including building healthy and collaborative team culture, performance management, team development, etc.
- Develop sustainable sourcing strategies and plans for commonly used tech stacks
What you should have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- Prove experience in team management
- Strong networking and rapport building ability
- Deep analytic skills with the ability to create, measure and report on workflow and metrics
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable, agile, and flexible
- Highly detail-oriented, the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects is essential
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making, and the ability to influence
- Takes initiative and is proactive with strong follow-through
- Self-motivated, driven, go-getter mentality
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in both Vietnamese and English)
The Benefits and Perks
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- A pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outings
It’s More Than Money!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s visit our office & have a chat over a cup of coffee!