YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Design, build and deploy custom Sailpoint Identity IQ solutions to meet the requirements provided
- Provide specialist Identity IQ technical expertise and advice to support staff
- Contribute to development project related activities and meetings to support the delivery of project objectives
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to determine options and solutions for defects, issues and improvements in the Sailpoint Identity IQ system and related customizations and subsystems
- Sustain professional development and ensure all personal and compliance training records are maintained and kept up to date.
- Build effective relationships with colleagues, users and suppliers which enable effective partnerships.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards, processes and procedures
- Work as an effective team member and recognize the contributions of others to ensure the achievement of team goals
- Identity, solution and implement process and technical efficiencies
- Provide technical advice and guidance to less experienced staff members
- Act as the highest level of technical support for the Access Management system within the bank
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in Java open-source frameworks, including developing using modern frameworks, e.g. Spring Boot.
- Deep skills and experience with SQL and database programming
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and development
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
- AWS/ DevOps
- Experience with the use of Confluence for documentation and collaboration
- English communication: Fluent in both writing & speaking
- Proven solution design and analysis skills in the area of identity and access management
- Proven ability to engage with technical project teams and clarify requirements
- Experience in writing business requirement and technical solution documents
- Ability to work well as part of a team, or independently as required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple project deliverables to meet project timelines
- Proven ability to interact and communicate clearly and with influence to IT architects, business people, managers, and technical staff
- Familiarity with explaining technical issues/solutions to both business and technical personnel
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle, agile development concepts, and segregation of duties
Nice to have
- Experience and knowledge of identity and access management system (Sailpoint, Oracle, IBM, RSA)
- Experience with any Java-based scripting programming (Beanshell, Groovy, etc)
- Experience in Cloud computing, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience in customizing the workflow controlled by BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation)
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting “Cloud First” technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.