What you will do as a Senior Pen Tester?
- Working with a diverse range of colleagues to define security testing activities (scope) across target applications and infrastructure
- Continuous improvement and best practices to promote continuous improvement of penetration testing methodologies and processes
- Delivery of technical reports and documentation
- Communication of security vulnerabilities and exposures to internal stakeholders
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, including the triage of findings to determine key exposures. Expanding upon this responsibility, you will also be required to perform:
- Tests against various technical assets (applications, networks), as expanded upon below
- Physical Security Assessments
- Security Audits
- Analyse Security Policies
- Write Security Assessment Reports
Which skills do you need as a Senior Pen Tester?
- Extensive experience as a penetration tester or security analyst, with experience in large organisations.
- Extensive experience penetration testing various assets, including but not limited to; web applications, mobile applications, networks/infrastructure, and cloud services. You should highlight any key strengths across these disciplines.
- A clear understanding of both manual and automated penetration testing techniques, including knowledge of common penetration testing tools and the impacts they have on systems.
- Fluent understanding of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure), Linux and Windows OSes, and mobile technologies
- A comprehensive understanding of Penetration Testing frameworks and methodologies (OWASP, OSSTTMM, WAHH).
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – with experience writing and conveying complex penetration testing findings and their associated risks through reports to stakeholders; findings writeups, or verbal discussions.
- Ability to attend to the detail on multiple concurrent tasks while meeting various deadlines.
- Industry certifications such as OSCP, CREST (CRT, CCT), or equivalent are highly desired
- Training on self-development platforms (i.e. HackTheBox, Pentesterlabs, wechall, etc.)
English: Advanced level in both writing & communication
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Cybersecurity, Computer science, IT, or relevant majors.
Why coworkers love working with us
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you – great people who love what they do
- The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Latest technologies, flexible working hours
- A promising training and career path
- Fun team activities & outing
- English learning with native English teachers
About National Australia Bank
NAB is undergoing an exciting “Cloud First” technology transformation by taking advantage of the latest tools and techniques used by leading technology and digital companies globally. But it’s not just about the Tech, we are also investing heavily in our people, so if you have an appetite to learn, grow and elevate others around you, this is the place for you!
IT’S MORE THAN MONEY!
We naturally also provide a very competitive remuneration package but a career with us is about a lot more than money. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll work together to deliver exceptional products and outcomes that push the limits of our own aspirations. Our passion for creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations means we’re constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll have our backing to develop and our encouragement to explore, realize, and reach your full potential.
If this excites you, let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee!
NAB is Australia’s largest business bank and has been around for 160 years helping small, medium and large businesses with their money. Today, NAB has more than 30,000 people, serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB has funded some of the most important infrastructures in communities – including schools, hospitals, and roads. And do it in a way that’s responsible, inclusive and innovative.