As a Training Officer, your main mission will be to work closely with the business teams to develop the skills of the talents and experts of Positive Thinking Company! Part of the Talent department, you will intervene on the following missions:
- Participate in the identification of competencies and identification of training needs;
- Work closely with the Talent Manager in developing the annual training strategy and the annual training calendar for the department;
- Be in direct contact with our external providers and internal trainers;
- Review evaluations and suggestions made by program attendees and propose action plan to the Talent Manager and the trainer to improve the program;
- Manage subscription requests (trainings, e-learning sessions) in our internal Learning Management System;
- Coordinate all trainings organization : track participation requests and follow-up, schedule class times, locations, material availability…;
- Participate to identification of new development needed for the internal Learning Management System;
- In close collaboration with the trainers, prepare training program materials including instructional modules and visual aids for use in the presentation of training programs;
- Organize mentorship sessions between employees;
- Assist the Talent Manager in budget follow-up;
- Manage administration follow-up linked to training sessions;
- Participate into multiple training projects: create e-learnings programs, propose career path training programs, Learning Management System improvements.
We’re looking for someone eager to take on a new challenge. With a human-centric approach, you wish to contribute to the growth of the company. Here is in details what we’re looking for:
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch, and in English;
- You have a first confirmed experience in Human Resources;
- You are motivated, responsive, organized and have strong interpersonal skills;
- Your self-discipline, your sense of initiatives and creativity will be your key assets to succeed;
- You acquired a master’s degree in human ressources from a recognized Business School or University; you have strong interests in HR and in IT innovative world;
- A good knowledge of the Office Suite is necessary.
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS NEW CHALLENGE?