What will you do?
As our next cloud engineer you will:
- Analyse and review the network, storage and existing cloud solutions from the client and select and implement the right cloud solution.
- You will develop, operate and maintain cloud systems and services in AWS and/or Azure
- Take part in or lead cloud migration projects for clients from on premise
- Implement cloud security systems such as AWS identity & Access management
- Automate cloud-based platforms for our clients
- Monitor system performance
- Ensure continuous delivery
- Work interdependently in cross functional teams.
- Coordinate with [a team] and technical experts from other domains when needed.
- Acquire and share technical and industry knowledge with your peer community and with your customers continuously.
Which skills do you need as a Cloud Engineer?
- 2-3 years of professional experience in cloud solutions for AWS and/or Azure.
- Knowledge of various AWS/Azure cloud technologies, frameworks and platforms such as Terraform, Ansible or Jenkins
- Knowledge of Identity management, access control, authentication and authorization systems
- Experience with IaaS, Paas and cloud specific SaaS technologies is a plus
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology
- High level of customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in English and French or Dutch
- Ability to accommodate to new tools and technologies easily
Who Will You Be Working With?
You will join a dynamic, experienced team of committed and passionate Cloud specialists, eager to push the boundaries of what the Positive Thinking Company can achieve.
On a day to day basis you’ll be working with the Domain Leader, Project Delivery Managers, Product Owners, Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, […] and team members of other domains of expertise. Our teams are as diverse as their personalities. They come with all sorts of interests and backgrounds and bring to the table a set of complementary skills that they share and learn from.
Right from the start you will be immersed in a culture that encourages creativity, fun, collaboration, and allows for errors, all fueling our innovation.
Why Will You Love Working With Us?
- As part of our 360° evolution scheme, your HR team will give you the resources to continue learning, start mentoring and help you design a clear career advancement path.
- Our multidisciplinary communities will give you the opportunity to pursue projects that may lie outside your area of expertise.
- Because work-life balance is key, you will enjoy the flexible working hours and optional weekly home office.
- Give an extra meaning to your work by getting involved in any cause close to you heart. Environmental, humanitarian, social projects? We make them come true.
- Athlete, gamer, or refined gourmet: there will be always be an afterwork session for you. Get-togethers are organized locally and on a regular basis, so you can let off some steam with your colleagues.